General thoughts on HGH and its importance
Written by MarkuS on . Posted in
April 13, 2017 at 8:01 am #1574
let’s admit that we all think or at least hope that HGH is going to give us a bigger penis after using it for a while. in fact, I am damn sure that there are people who started to use HGH for this reason. plus to that, I think I found somewhere on internet people asking if they can use HGH because they feel like they have a small penis and they want to get it bigger. well. I’m going to try to make a post in answering this question but not only. I will try to answer some questions that many people have such as how HGH is affecting our body (exactly), what benefits it has, what you should avoid while you are on it and stuff like that. I will try to help you people answer these questions since I see that this forum isn’t having (so far) such a topic but since this is HGH reviewer I think that this is a *must*. and now let’s get started, the answer to the question: WILL steroids give you a bigger penis if you are using it for a prolonged period of time? definitely not. there are all sorts of studies and article that backs up my words. however, will the use of the HGH give use a bigger penis after prolonged use? hell YES! that’s just one of the very best thing in using HGH and why I think that this board should be crowded of men who wants to have bigger penises (but let’s admit it, what man doesn’t?). now, here are just some basics first:
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) or how others prefer to shortly say Growth Hormone (GH), it is also known as somatotropin which is a peptide hormone that it is being produced by the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland. [this is the reason why you often are going to see that people having issues with pituitary gland (or not having it at all) are searching for HGH.] The growth hormone secretion it is occurring in a pulsatile fashion which is following a circadian (daily) rhythm and which is being controlled by a central area of our brain that it is also known as the hypothalamus. the function of the hypothalamus it is to regulate the serum growth hormone level through a release of the 2 functonally opposite hormone, the growth hormone it is releasing the hormone stimulating growth hormone release in the time that somatotropin release is inhibiting the hormone reduces it. the endogenous (which is made within our human body) growth hormone is exerting its actions by the fact that it is binding directly to some specific receptors on the target tissues that it is including muscle, connective tissue (among them includes bones, tendons, fat as well as ligaments too), as well as every major organ as well*! You got to keep in mind this last thing as it is very important. Plus to that, the human growth hormone it is also working indirectly by stimulating the liver cells in order to produce and to secrete polypeptide molecules that are also known as the somatomedins and the best studied of which it is the insulin like growth factor 1 (in short you would also see IGF 1). when you would learn more about HGH you’re also going to see IGF 1 quite often too. whichever the case, exactly as the GH, the IGF 1 it is boasting receptors throughout the entire body and it is serving to many many functions in our body. now, together these 2, (I’m talking about the IGF 1 and about GH) are having essential roles in the virtually every single system in our body starting from muscles, bones as well as connective tissue simple growth as well as repair to even the selective regulation of different aspects of our metabolism either and they are also helping (and again, they are essential) in maintain a normal brain function as well as a good cardiac health. it is obvious that if one of them ‘disappears’ regardless of the reason – the person would have various health issues.
one of the reason why GH secretion falls precipitously it is the age. the advancing age means GH secretion falling. having that said, there are researches down that have shown that in aging men, the amplitude of the pulsatile GH release (the magnitude of the GH pulse) it is steadily declining by around 50 % or so in every seven years after the age of 18 to 25 (of course, depending to each person differently). having that said, by the age of 32, your pulsatile GH release have already declined by approximately 50%.
also it is important to mention that this decline it is being perfectly mirrored by diminishing the IGF 1 levels as well. this decrease in the secretory activity of the GH/ IGF 1 axis, which is being commonly referred to as somatopause, it is being correlated with a pretty big number of some symptoms that are definitely not desirable to get or have that are often being associated with aging. this is because, as explained earlier, because of the decrease in IGF 1 levels as well as GH levels. the most notably thing is that getting lower the GH and IGF 1 levels has been proved to have an effect in getting disordered sleeping schedules, in an very big decrease in both cognition and in muscle mass, in conditioning as well as strength, it has shown that it reflects bone frailty as well as increases in the central adiposity (for those who don’t really know what this means, this is fat accumulation around the middle of the body and which is including the abdomen – hence the reason why many men (and women) are having mostly belly fat while having very little fat anywhere else on their body). keeping both GH and IGF level in good condition means staying away from those not pleasant symptoms. some other things which I should mention here is that the growth hormone (GH) it is a peptide hormone that it is being intimately involved in tissue growth as well as repair. together with the insulin like growth factor 1 (IGF 1), the growth hormone it is greatly helping to regulate our metabolism and generally to maintain a normal brain activity as well as normal cardiac function too!
so as it has been said above, the secretion of the GH is falling down dramatically with aging (the speed if it dropping I’ve mentioned earlier) and this is correlating with age related symptoms like for example fragile bones, disordered sleep patterns, constant decrease in muscle mass and general strength as well as cognitive decline. in short, nearly any symptom which is thought to be age related.
those studies that are observing exogenous GH therapy in elderly adults with declining GH levels have showed mixed results. and so, given the fact that there are mixed results while the cost for subcutaneous injection of the human recombinant GH therapy it is pretty high, there’s an even more natural approach to maintain youthful health as well as vigor and that’s approach it is to have and maintain such a lifestyle and lifestyle options that it is optimizing the endogenous production of the GH.
here I am going to share some safe methods that is going to enhance the endogenous GH production and among them I can say: to avoid high glycemic load carbohydrates (the lower the better), to lose the excess body fat and particularly the abdominal fat (the reason is explained above) by regularly exercising and dieting, to have a diet that is going to make you eat only high protein and low carbohydrate snack before bedtime, generally to exercise regularly (as it is said earlier) to your lactate threshold, as well as to try to optimize the best sleep habits. if you would try to target more nutrients such as arginine, glutamine, CDP – choline, niacin (which is vitamin B3), glycine as well as ornithine then this would help you to support endogenous GH secretion which would help you to assist muscle growth as well as recovery from exercise or and even after surgeries and it is going to provide a healthy sleep either.
and yeah, all of this really seem to sound like it is fine and maybe even amazing, however due to the fact that HGH is usually sustaining the growth of organs* (as I said it earlier, this is important to keep in mind), everything should be in balance as not all of the organs, as we know, should grow. and an example it is Acromeglia. you could search for Acromeglia in google and read about it more because I’m sure that few people heard of it, but in short I can tell you here that Acromeglia it is a disease that it is causing abnormal bone growth. HGH alone isn’t going to cause Acromeglia itself, however if you do have it then it can speed up the progression of the disease in those people who are predisposed to have it. plus to that, generally some organs shouldn’t grow more than… they should, this is why HGH should be kept in moderation as well. in addition to all of that, in the time that HGH itself (as well as the IGF 1) isn’t ever going to cause someone to have cancer or any tumors, they are able to create an profitable and good environment that is going to allow an already existing, and active tumors, to grow at an bigger speed (accelerated rate) and a very good example is prostate growth. this is the reason why it is mandatory for a person who intends to use HGH to have tumor/ cancer test to see if there are not existing cancer/ tumors. it is obvious that an cancer growing at an accelerated rate would therefore accelerate… death and since that’s so dangerous, one should be very aware of any possible cancer or tumors before deciding to use human growth hormone as well as you should be wary if you are not predisposed to Acromeglia. even if you are not having Acromeglia nor cancer/ tumors, HGH still should be used in moderation.
whichever the case, there is still more good than bad with HGH and I am going to explain this below by writing some of the most important benefits of HGH.
1) increased metabolism: when a person is having a good metabolism the body is burning carbohydrates at a higher rate and hence – less fat, more energy, feeling better
2) deeper sleep. it is very well known that people who have used HGH/ are still using HGH sleep better. there’s a very high chance that your sleep would get better. a lot of people report having this benefit. you are basically sleeping like a baby. sleep quality is a lot much better and you wake up a lot much rested. in the time that people are on HGH people are often saying that they wake up in the exact same position that they fall asleep – that’s a sign of a restful sleep.
3) another thing that lots of people report having when they are taking HGH it is how their skin is bettering. you sleep like a baby while on HGH and you also have baby smooth skin. this benefit it is especially being noticeable when you are feeling the texture of the back of your hand. the skin on your face is also getting noticeable better making many people on HGH look younger. you could compare the texture of the back of your hand as well as the skin on your face before you start the HGH cycle and a few months later. you’re going to see the difference.
4) HGH makes people improve their immune system. I guess everybody knows that a greater immune system means less diseases and illnesses which makes you… enjoy life, simple as that.
5) it is improving blood pressure either and also 6th point is that it is making a greater cardiac output. how it does that I have explained earlier. no need to mention why is that beneficial for our bodies I guess?
7) it improves the strength of the bones making them stronger and more resistant to cracking/ breaking. and also here, another benefit 8th is that since it improves the strength of the bones, it is preventing or it is alleviating osteoporosis.
9) lots of people who have started to take HGH have reported an increased sex drive (increased libido). those people who found it hard to maintain a good penile or rarely were even thinking about sex found a pleasant change when started HGH.
10) another thing I forgot to mention earlier is that HGH also improved cholesterol levels as well.
11) for some this is bad for some this is beneficial. I consider it a benefit and that’s why I put it here. HGH provides a faster growth of hair and nails!
12) HGH also improves the overall tissue regeneration. this is the answer why younger people (healthy) are regenerating faster than elder people. and yeah, this is also including the regeneration of major organs that are shrinking with age.
13) one of the most important benefit HGH has and why it is preferred by lots of people is that it provides higher energy levels.
14) HGH also provides an faster regeneration after physical activity (and this is, again, the reason why younger people regenerate faster, since I have said earlier that HGH levels are greatly decreasing with age). and also here 15th is that it is also provides a faster recovery after severe burns or injuries.
16) some people that used HGH also reported that they have had an improved sight and hearing. this could be because of a number of things…
17) another extremely important thing that I forgot to say up until this moment (I guess that’s because this benefit is so obvious and important when talking about HGH) is that it provides a reduced body fat. this benefit/ phenomenon is especially being noticed on the initial (first cycle) when the body is taken all over with a surprised high level of HGH (a sudden drastic increase) and is kind of ‘don’t know how to adapt at first’. this is the reason why in the subsequent cycles the fat loss effects are typically not as drastic as the first one, but this doesn’t mean that the fat loss effects stop.
and lately there’s I guess the reason why most people use HGH, the 18th benefit: increased muscle mass. there are a lot of body builders using it. that’s because people who are working out regularly are usually seeing a drastic increase in the muscle mass on the initial HGH cycle as well as they notice an moderate increase in the subsequent cycles (which is why many of them continue on using HGH lot of time). but there’s one thing that many people seem not to be able to see the difference between them: the HGH that caused increase in the muscle mass definitely cannot be compared to those that the steroids have caused an increase in muscle mass. the reason is that steroids are very rapidly but they are only temporarily increasing the mass of the muscle cells compared to the HGH which is causing creation of new muscle cells. this is mainly the reason why many people either prefer steroids (because it works a lot much more faster) and other people prefer HGH. therefore we have that the muscle mass that was gained from steroids is much faster but also much more short lived in the time that the muscle gains from the HGH are coming on gradually, however they are persisting for as long as the person is being physically active. I personally am looking at this as the following: when you do steroids you just kind of ‘borrow muscles’ for the moment while if you do HGH you get your muscles but over a period of time. but then again, that’s just how I look at it. and yeah, I can even say the 19th benefit of HGH which is that it prevents or it is alleviating muscle wasting (that is being caused by various diseases).
I guess that’s enough for now as I’m already tired and my fingers already hurt 😀 I’m going to continue later as there are a few other points that I have to tell you. so far I hope this is helpful. if you have some questions based on something written above you can always ask them and I will try my best to answer. see you later guys.April 13, 2017 at 11:13 am #1575
hi there everyone. I see that so far there’s nobody who commented and I guess that this is because of the lack of questions. anyway. I’ve read my post and I have realized that I have not said anything about me. well, I have been using HGH for nearly 10 years now. no I haven’t taken it for that long without stopping because as I said in my first post, everything should be balanced, I was taking it on and off in cycles. both on and off cycle. as I have started my first post – there’s the question whether is HGH making you have a bigger penis or not. I have been asked this question pretty much a lot of times in the past (after I’ve been saying that I used HGH for 10 years) and since there’s the well known fact that the HGH it is promoting the growth to absolutely ALL the body’s organs. therefore people wonder whether it enlarges penises or not. before that I should say that from as much as I have learned, only the testosterone is able to increase penis size and that’s only during the puberty and I’ve also ready that as soon as you have gone past your puberty then there is no way to increase the size of the penis with any hormones. well, I honestly believe that this is false and I say so based on my experience with HGH.
so, to make it short, the answer to that question is: definitely YES! HGH will, in fact, truly enlarge your penis. I am not very sure if I am able to say that I have experienced any change in length (even if there is some, I can’t be sure about it), however I am damn sure that there is a change in girth! and it is not the thing that I just think or suppose that it is true, I know that it is true because my X wife as well as my X girlfriends have confirmed this for me. I personally have started to notice a change in size after approximately 9 months or so of using it but it certainly got bigger. granted, I have also been using both insulin and IGF during that time… however I still know that it has been the HGH that has promoted the growth on my penis. plus to that, it is also not only me or my wife and girlfriends who told me that it enlarge (so you might think that they said it to make me feel better or whatever), I have also asked some other long term users about this and those 5 other people that I have asked (but then again, each one of them long term users) have ALL told me that they have noticed a change in their size (girth to be more exact) of their penises after using the HGH for at least one year. and yeah, the same thing also goes for the size of the testis either.
there’s no need for you to just believe my words. in case you want to try HGH you are going to see it yourself and this can be further confirmed by your long term wife/ girlfriend who had sex with you prior to use it and after a year. plus to that, as I have said in my previous post, I am also going to share some things that you and anybody can do in order to improve the use of HGH.
here are some of those things:
1) you need to avoid high glycemic foods. the insulin it is a direct inhibitor of the HGH secretion. those foods that are high in glycemic are playing an havoc role with your insulin levels thus causing them to either spike or surge above the normal level, above healthy levels. it is not only the fact that it is increasing the risk for developing type 2 diabetes but it can also have an very powerful effect on reducing the human growth hormone secretion, something that you surely wouldn’t want to happen. so make sure you won’t eat high glycemic foods at all cost.
2) you’ve got to have an adequate sleep if you want to get the most out of HGH. the reason is that the highest concentration of the HGH activity it is occurring during the deep sleep so if you’re not gonna have a good and adequate sleep you’re most likely not going to take much of it. this plays an very important role in this as there are different studies that have proven the fact that irregular sleeping patterns and general inadequate sleep can dramatically reduce the amount of human growth hormone secretion. I can clearly remember what has been said by a doctor who was studying this (I might not literally quote it but I’m sure that the point is the same):
both the testosterone as well as growth hormone production peak during sleep. you can actually get people to test pathologically low for the growth hormone by simply waking them up repeatedly during the night.
I remember that doctor saying that if people want to maximize their growth hormone then they have to get a good night’s sleep. and I totally do agree with him.
3) you must exercise. it is obvious that exercising boost the effects of HGH. the type, the duration as well as the level of intensity of your exercise program is going to have varying effects on the secretion of HGH. there have been done multiple studies showing how an exercise intensity that it is pushing your body to a lactate threshold is able to trigger an excised- induced HGH release for no less than 24 hours. most of the athletes are creating this lactic acid formation in order to stimulate the HGH release simply by using high intensity but short duration of exercises. however, there are still several studies that have shown that some properly administered circuit training programs that are using relatively light resistances can be exactly as effective in stimulating the production of the human growth hormone. either is that true or not I can’t be sure, what I am sure about is that in the end, you must exercise for achieving good result with HGH.
4) the fourth point is in a very close relation with the third point and that’s because you need to reduce your abdominal fat, as I said in my first post. if you are carrying excess of fat around the mid section of your body (abdomen) then you are going to be reducing your body’s ability to produce HGH. plus to that, I guess we all know that usually, a person who is havign an excess of stomach or abdominal fat it is also suffering from both insulin and leptin resistance which usually leads to diabetes type 2. this is the reason why you must do pretty much the same as what an diabetic type 2 person must do (by working to restore your body leptin sensitivity) and accomplish those 3 positive health benefits: to improve the blood sugar control, to reduce body fat as well as to improve human growth hormone as well as IGF 1 production.
5) L arginine. simply by writing this in google you’re going to be given why it is so important and why so many men prefer it. it has a lot of health benefits especially in men because it improves sex drive, penis erection, has a positive impact on your muscles as well as on testosterone and HGH. L arginine is an essential amino acid! talking specifically about L arginine in regards of HGH (but then again, L argining has lots of benefits) when it is being properly brought into your system then it can increase the release of the HGH. However, the combination of the L arginine intake with exercise, and that’s especially resistance training or interval training exercise, then it can produce an even greater increase in the human growth hormone.
6) the late night snack is something that you must think of. your last snack before the bedtime can have an impact on either your fat stores or on your HGH production, however be sure that it is not going to have an impact on both of them. everything that high carbohydrate snacks before your bedtime is going to do is only going to feed your fat cells, making you accumulate more fat and generally making you feel… worse. they are not doing absolutely anything good that would stimulate the production of the human growth hormone. BUT, what you should know is that a high protein and absolutely low carbohydrate snack eaten approximately one hour before the bedtime is able to serve for a dual purpose for you. what I try to say is that due to the fact that it is low carbohydrate, it is minimizing the release of the insulin (keep in mind that the insulin it is being counter productive for the secretion of HGH). due to the fact that it is being high in the essential amino acids it is helping your body’s natural ability to produce human growth hormone. what I try to say is that late night snack is bad, but depending how and what you take because it can be, actually, beneficial. so you’ve just got to keep your snack under 200 calories and at least one hour or so before the bedtime.
7) another very important thing that you’ve got to keep in mind it is Glutamine. just remember that your body’s most abundant amino acid it is glutamine. this is essential and very important. I would recommend to have as much glutamine as possible and that’s because there are studies that have proven that consuming even only a modest amount of glutamine (which is considered to be around 2000 mg) then it already can increase HGH levels. it is your ally that you should keep in mind and try to keep a good level of it if you want to have enough HGH levels that are going to help you greatly.
8) there is another thing which is as much as important: Glycine. this is another essential amino acid and it also has the potential to benefit the human growth hormone production as well. the research has shown that the glycine is playing a critical role in initiating the normal patterns of the REM sleep and as I said, REM sleep is making HGH more effective. in a 2007 study that has been published in Sleep and Biological Rhythms, those researches have proven that glycine administered orally just prior to the bedtime have significantly improved the quality of the sleep for the tested subject, hence this stuff is extremely important for us. and yeah, the tested subjects have been chronic insomniacs. and you know… since this is so important for HGH production, in addition to helping improve their sleep patterns, one of the side effects have been an improvement in the HGH production as well. this is perfectly making sense and that’s because proper sleep it is a critical factor in the body’s ability to properly regulate its circadian release of the human growth hormone.
so, that’s pretty much everything that I wanted to share here with you guys on the importance of HGH and how to make it very effective. as always, if you have some questions feel free to answer them here or ask me privately and I will try my best to answer them. I really hope this would help any of you.April 13, 2017 at 11:47 am #1576LockDownParticipant
hi and thank you a lot for writing this. I imagine that one would really need like 10 years to acquire all this information and I just imagine how much time you needed to only write this. I appreciate it very much because I imagine the effort you put to make this. what I wanted to say is that there is a friend of mine who has acquired a lot of the growth hormone of a pharmaceutical grade by the Teva company, that’s a company based in Israel. but well.. this has been back in those days when he was still have a ton of money and he had everything he wanted and didn’t even know what else to do with it. anyway, I do not really remember the exact dosages for it, however I do think that he has been trying out approximately 3 or maybe 4 iu per day and a lot of what you are explaining is true, or at least I remember what he has told me. I remember very well how he told me at least a few times how his skin would rejuvenate from using this stuff. he also said a lot about his muscles getting bigger and his energy/ sleep getting improved. so I assume that the rest of what you said here is true either. but one more thing that I can remember is he have had to refrigerate it and one day his wife has been pissed a lot at him and she knew he has stored the ‘supplements’ in a certain compartment and so, she threw it out. what I can clearly remember is that the price for this stuff is… let’s say not for everyone. I mean, I remember him saying that there are fakes or china stuff that he never tried and doesn’t know how they worked. but one legit thing for just one months supply (and as I said, he wasn’t really having financial issues at all) costs like thousands of dollars and he has actually shopped around on it as soon as he have had the legal nod from a ‘wellness clinic’. this stuff might be good, but what makes me stay away from it is that it is not cheap at all. I mean, you surely cannot purchase it by just saving your allowance for it. if there’s one thing that it is being counterfeited or it is sold pure bunk in the world of physique enhancement then there’s no place for question that it is growth hormone!April 13, 2017 at 12:25 pm #1577
yes, you are definitely right on the fact that the prices for HGH can be high. I do know very well that a kit from a pharmacy can run you up to almost $ 1500 or so in some areas… however there are just 2 things I have to tell you in regards of this. 1) i do think that really good stuff that really helps costs a lot because resources are spent to ‘create’ such things. plus it is really worth it when it is about your life and health. and 2) is that I will NEVER pay that much. as I just said, it is true that it doesn’t really matter how much money we are talking about when we talk about your life and health, however there is still ways to get it… well, much cheaper. I personally have been using HGH for just a better part of the 8 years or so. and currently, those are what I have been running for the last 6 months (or a bit more) and frankly, I have never been so happy with them. I consider myself to be really really lucky to be able to get those. it is all my bros and I am now running. the thing is that they are not generic, they are not labeled cans, they are no plain white box and they are not having any authentication stickers that you can go and verify on the website, but that’s the point of why they are the way they are – so cheap. they are by far not as costly and to be honest, although they are cheaper, they are even a tad bit overdosed… believe it or not. I just think that pharmacies and pharmaceutical companies are searching for the best profit out of little investment. what’s why you get little for lots of money and ‘verification’ on websites.April 13, 2017 at 12:53 pm #1578EgoMuchParticipant
wow, thank you for this, but could you please tell me what country are those things you use from? I’m really curious. this is the very first time that I have ever heard of them but they really sound to be very good for a good reasonable price as you said, so I’m just very curious. plus HGH in general sounds to be really effective with little to no side effects at all. I understand that you must take it a few months before you see the effects and that it is expensive. but since it is so helpful and has nearly no side effects – it is worth it in my opinion.April 13, 2017 at 2:16 pm #1579
well.. sorry but I really don’t know… I just couldn’t say for sure… I would venture to tell you that they are from US, but I really don’t know so since I’m not certain I just don’t want to lie or say something I don’t know. I did have asked my guy but he does not know the answer either. In the end of it, I really do not think that it matters that much as long as I am paying cheaper for something that it is better than that something that’s US made or it is simply said where it is made.
and yeah, you are true, the time it takes to be effective and the cost are just the 2 main drawbacks.April 14, 2017 at 8:38 am #1580sinsenoParticipant
well, look… the cheapest GH that I have ever had access to here in Australia has been $ 600 for a 120 iu kit (and the brand of that GH has been Hypertropin). it is as if the money needs to be no object for running GH in this country… whichever the case, I still think that $ 600 for a months supply is much better than $ 1500 (since 120 iu, normally, it is enough for a month – 4 iu per day x 30 days in a month = 120 iu).April 14, 2017 at 9:55 am #1581
oh my god… that’s just freaking expensive, trust me that’s still expensive as hell. The Serostim kits here in the US can run up to like about $ 1500 from some pharmacies. but the black market prices are here around $ 500 or so if you are lucky enough to find such prices. the Greys are running just a little bit more than just a half that here in the US. to be honest, I really think that I am really lucky to have the hook that I am having here in the US so far. but I do know that there are some guys who are paying around $ 700 or maybe even more for the Greys but screw that! I am getting those for the half of that price! believe me or not. and trust me, I don’t get them only bcause I am an 8 years long customer of it…April 14, 2017 at 10:31 am #1582superintentParticipant
thank you a lot for this. a lot of useful information that would really help someone who just enters this forum trying to search for information. in fact, I think that this thread should be a sticky, it is really worth it. OP, you have done an amazing job, congrats with that!
i personally use 4 iu ED and I am doing it for 2 months already and I can tell you that so far so good but the effectiveness isnt’ really seen so far. so it seems you’re right OP, you need some time before actually ‘seeing’ the effects!April 14, 2017 at 11:13 am #1583LockDownParticipant
I just think that the big problem is that there might be somebody who could put product in a package that is having valid authenticity features and marking as well… and in fact, I do think that people are doing this, obviously for money purposes. and so, having that said, how does anybody knows FOR SURE that they are really going to purchase a legit product?! keeping in mind that we all know HGH are expensive and that they are really often counterfeited (especially nowadays), we just can’t get any reassurance! do they send some of it in for a lab test? do they take some and after that getting a test in order to calculate their levels? generally, is this feasible at all? also, does this pinpoint the type, the purity, the dosage, the time integrity as well as the time frame in storage and transit and overall viability of the product?! I mean…. please, are those metrics even verifiable at all? is there anybody who can know for sure just based on the finding of one product shipment that all of the subsequent shipments are going to meet the exact same criteria??
in fact, the more I write the more questions comes into my mind and with all of that said I think that we could have nearly infinite questions on this. like for example, does someone have recourse if they are somehow getting ripped off? and also, given the lack of recourse, what are the chances or likelihood or call it whatever of there being incentive to rip somebody off?!
in addition to that, does it make sense for the big pharmaceutical companies to purchase the prescription regulated, instructed and mandated, therefore, for the treatment of some specific indications, specialty product, at some lucrative profits in the time that the company is going to provide something expired, inert or simply just something that it is under dosed to specifications? again, these are only a few questions that came into my mind but there are still a lot of them.April 18, 2017 at 2:07 pm #1585EgoMuchParticipant
well… I have been thinking about going to a local aids clinic and to scalp some seros if I would be able to. LOL. from as much as I have heard and I know, they are being scripted like 15 iu per day for the muscle wasting but I am not very sure about that… that’s if my memory serves me correctly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.